April 4–12, 2020
HUNT THE JUNGLE OF MEXICO FOR A UNIQUE TROPHY
Turkey hunters, if you’re finally ready for that memorable adventure in the jungles of South Mexico, we have teamed up with one of the most respected and professional outfitters in the region. As the last trophy atop many turkey hunters' world-slam list, the coveted ocellated turkey presents a unique and exciting hunting expreience in one of the most bio-diverse terrains on the planet. After traveling through Mexico City and Campeche, you will be met by the outfitter, accompanied by your dedicated CLUB host, to your safari-style jungle camp. Home for the duration of your trip, and complete with safari-style tents, a river-front viewing deck and dining hut, this hunt will immerse you into the amazing culture of the Yucatan. With 200,000 acres of dense jungle available for you to persue your trophy, a promising success rate is often upheld at this outfitter. While this hunt isn't for those looking for a glamorous get-away, those truly passionate about placing their hands on one fo the most unique trophies in all of bird hunting will not want to miss this.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 5 days of 1x1 professionally guided hunting for 1 turkey
- 6 nights' accommodations in safari-tent lodging
- Second bird available for $1,000 trophy fee
- In-field transportation and trophy prep
- Assistance for shipping trophies back to certified taxidermists in U.S.
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Mexico City, Mexico (MEX) Airport
- All meals and drinks including traditional Mexican dinners
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$2,000 per hunter
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.