July 30–August 3, 2020 | August 3–7, 2020
BIG REDFISH IN THE BIG EASY
Louisiana has been touted the fishing capital of the United States, and rightfully so. Just south of Bourbon Street where the Mississippi River meets the Gulf of Mexico is some of the best redfish fishing in the country. The Mississippi River Delta and the vast marshes of southeast Louisiana offer incredible fishing opportunities and a beautiful landscape full of wildlife. Located a little over an hour’s drive south of New Orleans is Venice, the last town accessible by land along the mighty Mississippi. The two-story lodge is located on six acres and consists of eight guest rooms, a great room and a dining room that serves plenty of delicious food, including authentic Cajun and creole recipes.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of professionally guided fishing
- 4 nights' accommodations
- Conventional tackle, bait, and fish processing provided
- Vacuum packing, freezing, and packaging of fi sh for transport available for purchase
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from New Orleans, LA (MSY) Airport
- All meals and beverages (limited supply of alcohol)
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$2,150 per angler
July 30–August 3, 2020
August 3–7, 2020
Only 2 spots available
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.