April 17–21, 2020
HUNT EASTERN TURKEYS ON PRIVATE LAND IN THE BLUEGRASS STATE
Come hunt western Kentucky on 14,000 acres of well-managed ground. Fertile farm ground, hardwoods and river bottoms offer up some of the most beautiful scenery and habitat for big Easterns. Whether you prefer to run and gun or to hunt from a ground blind, this outfitter can cater to your needs. When you’re not in the field chasing birds, you will enjoy your stay in a comfortable, modernized lodge with double-occupancy rooms. Relax on the wraparound porch and take in some of the best views the Bluegrass State has to offer, or kick up your feet in the relaxing common area. Authentic southern meals in both the outdoor and indoor eating areas will prepare you for the next day’s hunt. This is an excellent chance to hunt one-on-one with an experienced turkey caller and guide in premier turkey country.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of 1x1 professionally guided turkey hunting for up to 2 birds
- 4 nights' accommodations
- In-field transportation and trophy prep
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$1,900 per hunter
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.