THE HORNADY® EXPERIENCE
June 24–27, 2020
AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE 4 YEARS IN THE MAKING
Maybe one of the most-requested Experiences in the history of our program is finally here. Six lucky CLUB Members will be the first group ever to go behind the scenes of this bullet and ammo manufacturing giant in the Midwest. The Experience starts off from humble beginnings in Grand Island, NE where you’ll be given full access to all things Hornady. From meeting the owners to raw material to finish boxes ready for shipping, you’ll see it all. Next you’ll spend time with some Hornady gunsmiths getting your brand new Seekins Precision Havak in 6.5 Creedmoor and riflescope dialed in at the factory-testing facilities. From there, the group will be flown via private jet to Mullen, NE for a three-day, two-night stay at the world-famous Dismal River CLUB. This exclusive, members-only resort is a sportsman’s paradise located in the picturesque sand hills of Western Nebraska. Boasting two, 18-hole golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Doak, a 1000-yard shooting range, fishing, upland, predator and big-game hunting and world-class amenities, this is where we’ll test all that Hornady ammunition in your new rifle. When you’re not on the range learning the ins and outs of long-range precision, you’ll be trained on the custom reloading setup that’s included in the package. Top this all off with a round of golf, incredible food and drinks, and views that are simply hard to describe, this trip truly lives up to the hype.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Private tour of Hornady's facilities in Grand Island, NE
- 1 custom Hornady reloading and ammunition package
- 1 Seekins Precision Havak rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor, 1 Vortex riflescope
- Long-range precision as well as reloading class at the world-renowned Dismal River Club
- 3 nights' accommodations in both Grand Island and Mullen, NE
- 1 round of golf (and other activities) while at Dismal River Club
- All meals and beverages while on-site
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Grand Island, NE (GRI) Airport
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$5,950 per person
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.