GEORGIA PLANTATION QUAIL
January 29 - February 1, 2020 | February 1–4, 2020
A TRUE SOUTHERN HUNTING ADVENTURE
Walk amongst the Georgia pines and palmettos in search of coveys of quail on this traditional plantation hunt. We'd been getting requests for years to add this hunt to our lineup of Signature Outdoor Adventures, and last year we put it to the test. And lets just say, phenomenal guest feedback spoke for itself. The lodge is your ultimate home away from home and the food is southern cuisine at it's finest. Whatever you walk off during the day, the chef will put right back on you at breakfast, lunch and dinner. With world-class quail hunting, perhaps what stands out most about this trip is the quaility dog work. Pointing covey after covey and retrieving to hand has never looked so good. When you're not hunting, try your hand at a round of sporting clays. End your trip with a European-style pheasant shoot and add a few ringnecks to your cooler. If you're looking for a true southern getaway with incredible hunting and hospitality, this is the trip you've been waiting for.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 2 days (3 hunts) of professionally guided quail hunting in southern Georgia
- 3 nights' accommodations
- All meals and beverages while at the lodge
- 1 European-style pheasant shoot – 6 birds per hunter
- Unlimited bag limit on quail
- Bird preparation and cooler for transport home
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$2,350 per hunter
January 29 - February 1, 2020
February 1–4, 2020
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.