October 20−26, 2020
A 5-STAR STAY AND WORLD-CLASS ELK HUNTING
Southern Colorado is home to some of the finest elk hunting in the West. This large private ranch provides an unrivaled elk hunting experience with incredibly high elk numbers. The ranch spans from oak groves, ponderosa forests and meadows at 8,000 ft., through thousands of acres of aspen, to deep dark timber in the high country. These elk are part of the greater San Juan Basin herd, which is estimated at 20,000 animals. Several thousand elk spend the spring through fall on the ranch, calving in the meadows in June, summering in the high country, then descending to the lower elevations in the fall for the heavy rut. Post-rut elk hunting is exciting, as you can glass lots of bulls, devise a plan, and then make your stalk. The newly renovated historic ranch cabins are well-appointed and comfortable, with private baths and daily housekeeping. If you have ever wanted to do a private-land elk hunt in Colorado, this is the one!
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 5 days of professionally guided elk hunting
- 6 nights' private suite accommodations
- Access to a world-class ranch managed exclusively for trophy elk hunting
- Assist in planning and transporting observers for local shopping, art galleries, and historical sites
- Gourmet meals prepared by an executive chef and nonalcoholic beverages
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
+ license and tag
$2,500 per observer
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops® CLUB and Cabela's CLUB Black and Silver members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.