THE CHRISTENSEN ARMS® EXPERIENCE
October 7–11, 2020
TOURS, TOP-OF-THE-LINE RIFLES, AND EXPLORING IN MOABT
Christensen Arms has been a long-standing member of the precision-rifle community. They were among the first to truly push the limits of rifle accuracy while shaving weight. Now, for eight lucky CLUB Members, they’re going to get an all-access, behind-the-scenes look at what’s made this brand and their firearms so special. Your trip will start off by flying into Salt Lake City, where you’ll be met by your CLUB host and transfered to Gunnison, the home of Christensen Arms. The first day is all focused on Christensen Arms, and you’ll spend the afternoon touring the facility, and getting your new MPR rifle zeroed and ready for the range, before you head to the red desert for the remainder of the event. On day two you’ll have the ability to stretch your new Christensen MPR out to well over 1,000 yards at a private ranch just outside of Moab. And since we’re in Moab, the off-road capital of the United States, on day three we’re going to head out and do some Jeep tours in some of the most picturesque views imaginable. This trip really is the complete experience with a perfect mix of time at the factory and range, as well as taking advantage of being in one of the most beautiful areas in Utah. Couple all of that with great food, accommodations, and breweries, and it’s easy to see why this trip will be so popular.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Exclusive tours of Christensen Arms firearms manufacturing facility in Gunnison, UT
- 1 Christensen Arms MPR and accessories package* and 240 rounds ammunition
- 1 day of long-range shooting with your new rifle at a private ranch near Moab, UT
- 4x4 vehicle touring near Moab, UT
- 4 nights' accommodations
- All meals and beverages while on-site
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Airport
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
- *Your choice of standard Christensen chamberings. Includes rifl escope, sling, bipod, and case
$6,200 per person
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.