BRAZIL PEACOCK BASS
January 21-29, 2020
SEE WHY THIS IS ON TOP OF SO MANY ANGLERS' BUCKET LIST
Explore the remote Amazon River tributaries aboard this 77-ft. luxury yacht with her ten roomy cabins with private bathrooms and individual air-conditioning that provide all the comforts of home. The spacious dining and lounge areas are furnished in beautiful Amazon hardwoods and the meals and service are exceptional. She was designed for fishermen and built to fish. Her proportions were selected to maximize interior space while optimizing maneuverability, letting you safely and easily penetrate into the previously inaccessible headwaters of the Amazon tributaries. The yacht's unusually shallow draft allows her to readily pass shallow sandbars and obstructions that would keep less efficiently designed boats back in port.
The yacht has a fleet of custom-made 18-ft. welded aluminum bass boats, equipped with 40hp outboards. These boats are fast and efficient, built for accessing even the most hidden lagoons. Two stable fishing platforms provide solid footing and plenty of casting room. The comfortable padded seats can be pedestal mounted or anglers can fish standing. Guides are equipped with boga grips, fishing tools, and landing nets. The fishing continues to amaze even the most seasoned peacock bass fisherman, with more and larger fish landed each season!
These exclusive fisheries produce superb numbers of peacocks, as well as plenty of fish into the 20-pound class. Their relatively clear waters make them great fly fisheries. Lastly, you'll certainly never forget this trip as you'll be able to take a piece of the Amazon home with you. Each angler will receive a professional replica mount of their biggest Peacock bass.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 6-1/2 days of professionally guided peacock-bass fishing
- 7 nights' accommodations on the luxurious Blackwater Explorer Yacht
- Jungle hikes, spotlighting trips, catfishing, and local-village visits can be arranged
- All fishing licenses and equipment
- Gourmet meals and all beverages
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from the yacht to Manaus, Brazil (MAO) Airport
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$4,950 per angler
+ overnight stay in Manaus, Brazil
+ $500 for Single Occupancy
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.