ALASKA SALMON & HALIBUT
August 22–26, 2020 | August 26–30, 2020
ALASKAN FISHING AND ACCOMMODATIONS AT ITS FINEST
Located in stunning southeast Alaska, you and your guests will enjoy one of Signature Outdoor Adventures’ all-time favorite fishing destinations on a quest for halibut and hard-fighting salmon. You’ll be treated to the comforts of a unique lodge constructed by a master craftsman from hand-cut Alaskan timber. The comfortable and well-equipped boats offer everything you’ll need for a day of fishing, including complimentary fishing tackle and rain gear. While fishing, it’s not uncommon to encounter dolphins, humpback whales, seals and other marine life. Relax each evening on the deck sharing fishing tales after a day on the water. Your Cabela’s host will be on-site to ensure your Alaskan fishing adventure is the trip of a lifetime!
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of professionally guided salmon and halibut fishing
- 4 nights' accommodations in a spacious log-cabin lodge
- Fishing gear (including rain gear), tackle, license, stamp, and all taxes
- Vacuum packing, freezing, and packaging of fish for transport home
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Ketchikan, AK (KTN) Airport
- All meals and nonalchololic beverages while at the lodge and on the boat
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$3,295 per angler
August 22–26, 2020
Only 4 spots available
August 26–30, 2020
Only 2 spots available
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops® CLUB and Cabela's CLUB Black and Silver members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.