ALASKA FLY FISHING
July 11 - 19, 2020
AN UNMATCHED ALASKAN FLY FISHING ADVENTURE
Limited to 10 lucky Club Members, come join us at one of the finest fly-out fishing lodges in all of Alaska. The Bristol Bay region of Southwest Alaska offers the finest fishing in the state and this lodge is located right in the middle of it all. The home waters of the Copper and Gibraltar Rivers have been designated “Trophy Rainbow Trout Rivers”. They also receive the largest run of sockeye salmon in the world. First-Class lodging sits along the edge of Lake Iliamna and features spacious guest rooms with private baths. Fly-outs are also provided to some incredible nearby rivers and are all part of this world-class package in the Last Frontier. If you want the rush of landing a trophy "Bow" in Alaska, this is the trip for you.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 6 days of professionally guided fishing for rainbow trout and Pacific salmon
- 6 nights' 5-star lodging in southwest Alaska
- Fly-out access to some of Alaska’s best fishing
- Fly-fishing rods, reels, tackle, and flies
- Gourmet meals and nonalcoholic beverages
- Round-trip float plane service to lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$7,000 per angler
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.