A tribute to Simms' engineering and expertise, Freestone® Wading Boots from Simms® give fly fishermen a tremendous balance of wading performance and value. Durable synthetic leather uppers with protective scratch rubber toes and heel panels give anglers all-around, abrasion-resistant durability. Partial neoprene linings boost the boots' all-around comfort in and out of the stream. Cushioning, dual density EVA midsoles provide welcome shock absorption over rough, uncertain streambeds and other fishing terrain. Anchoring this high performance wading boot, Simms rubber outsoles offer great slip resistance on slick streambeds. Average Weight Per Pair: 57.9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12021.
- Surprising blend of performance and quality at a great price
- Durable synthetic synthetic leather uppers with scratch rubber toes and heels
- Comfortable partial neoprene linings
- Dual density EVA midsoles - cushioning comfort
- Slip resistant Simms rubber outsoles