Made to help you push your limits over any distance, the Chameleon 7 Limit Stretch Hiking Shoes for Men from Merrell® slips on easily for great protection and performance on any trail. A new design built to meet the demands of today's trail and mountain runners, this shoe combines shock absorbing EVA midsoles, heel air cushions, and removable EVA footbeds to absorb impact energy and increase stability. Above this advanced foot platform, high performance suede leather and mesh uppers provide a lightweight, yet durable, exoskeleton around your feet. Easy to slip on and off, this upper combines a stretch collar and bungee lacing system with cordlock for a fast, secure fit. M-Select™ FRESH technology resist odor-causing bacteria to fight foot odor and keep feet feeling fresh. Rubber toe caps offer additional protection from ground-level hazards. Shoes also feature molded nylon arch shanks for optimized stability over uneven terrain. M-Select™ GRIP outsoles deliver durable, multi-directional footing over wet or dry ground. Breathable mesh linings. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J34935.
- Ultralight performance hiking shoes for trail and mountain running
- High performance suede leather and mesh uppers
- Stretch collar - easy to slip on and off
- Bungee lacing system with cordlock - fast, secure fit
- Breathable mesh linings
- Odor-resistant M Select FRESH technology
- Removable EVA footbeds
- EVA midsoles
- Merrell heel air cushions - shock absorption
- Molded nylon arch shanks - extra stability
- M-Select GRIP outsoles
Web ID: 100035057