The TACO® Marine Metal Grand Slam 400 Outrigger Top Mount is designed for larger, center console boats 50' and longer with quad engines exceeding 1,600 hp. This beefy, upgraded TACO Marine outrigger mount handles the increased engine power and outrigger pole lengths up to 30'. Reinforced features include: Increased surface area and thickness on hard top plate to reduce flex, increased thickness on backing plate, larger top tube with longer bearing surface for improved stability, extended upper casting to prevent tube buckling, and a stainless lever grip for additional strength. There's a mushroom outrigger twist-and-lock pin for 1-handed operation and 8 bolt attachment points for increased arm and pole support. The TACO Marine Metal Grand Slam 400 Outrigger Top Mount is compatible with 1.5" diameter aluminum and carbon fiber poles and sold in pairs. Weight: 17 lbs. each. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: GS-312.
- Ideal for performance boats with 3, 4, or 5 engines
- Compatible with 1.5" diameter aluminum and carbon fiber poles
- Increased surface area and thickness on hard top plate
- Larger top tube with longer bearing surface
- Extended upper casting to prevent tube buckling
- Increased thickness in backing plate to 1/2"
- Stainless lever grip for additional strength
- Mushroom outrigger twist-and-lock pin
- 8 bolt attachments for increased support
Web ID: 100117795