The Columbia® Whirlibird™ III Interchange Jacket is 3 jackets in 1, with a waterproof/breathable shell and an insulated, thermal reflective inner layer. Both Columbia ski jackets can be worn separately or zipped together for maximum warmth the protection. Mountain-friendly features include ski pass and goggles pockets; an interior security pocket; underarm venting; and an adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt. The liner jacket has soft, quilted baffles with Thermarator™ Insulation. Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective lining traps and holds core warmth. There's Omni-Tech™ breathable waterproofing on the soft shell outer with sealed critical seams. The Columbia Whirlibird III Interchange Jacket for Men has an abrasion-resistant chin guard and drop-tail hem for added coverage. Ideal for skiing or hiking in changing and extreme conditions. Shell: Omni-Tech Generation Dobby 100% nylon. Liner Jacket: 100% nylon 210T taffeta. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1800471.
- 3-in-1 jacket can be worn 3 ways for changing conditions
- Shell: Omni-Tech Generation Dobby 100% nylon
- Liner Jacket: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining traps heat
- Omni-Tech waterproofing is critically seam-sealed
- Thermarator Insulation
- Zip hand, chest, and interior security pockets
- Ski pass and goggles pockets
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drop-tail hem with cinch cord
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard
Web ID: 100099214