Winchester Varmint HV Rimfire Ammo
Enjoy lightning fast velocities and trustworthy, varmint-dropping expansion and fragmentation after impact from Winchester® Varmint HV™ Rimfire Ammo. Combining technologically advanced loads, bullets, and tips with quality, clean burning powder and non-corrosive primers, Varmint HV rounds provide top varmint-killing performance. Delivering velocities over 2000 fps, these high velocity rounds feature designs modeled after Winchester's centerfire bullets for extremely flat trajectories and desired accuracy. Offered in a variety of tips to match your preference.
- Varmint-specific, technologically advanced loads, tips, and performance from Winchester
- Blistering fast velocities - 2250 fps and higher
- Extreme accuracy and desirable expansion on impact
- Designed based on centerfire bullets for flat trajectory and accuracy
- Quality, clean burning powder and non-corrosive primers
Winchester owes its humble beginnings to Rimfire Ammunition. As a matter of fact, Winchester's first commercially available metallic cartridge ammunition was a large caliber rimfire load introduced back in 1866. More than 130 years later, rimfire is the world's most popular ammunition. As you would expect, Winchester has you covered with a complete line of high-performance cartridges including the undisputed heavyweight in rimfire ammunition - the 22 Winchester Magnum introduced in 1960. From precision target shooting to plinking, small-game hunting and silhouettes, Winchester is chosen by rimfire shooters worldwide.