Under Armour® Extreme ColdGear® Jacket for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 100% polyester high-loft fleece
- Signature moisture transport system
- UA Storm Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating resists water
- Breathable and moveable
- Traps heat for unrivaled warmth without weight
- Ultra-soft, micro-brushed face
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets with internal headphone escape
- Zip bicep pocket
- Quilted details across chest, neck, and back
The Under Armour Extreme ColdGear Jacket is comfort and protection to the extreme. Ultra-soft and warm, this men's fleece jacket is light enough to move easily and comfortable enough to wear all day. UA Storm DWR resists rain and moisture, and a proprietary UA moisture transport system wicks sweat away from your body to keep you comfortable. Featuring secure zip pockets and quilted details, the UA Extreme ColdGear Jacket for Men is an ideal choice for retaining your core warmth without excess bulk or weight. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1239585.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by Blackdogxx No! A poor jacket labelled Under Armor
Under Armor is well known as a brand name, but this jacket is a poor choice all around:
1) Medium size is too small in the shoulders and body, yet too long.
2) Sleeves are about 2 inces too long.
3) It does not keep me warm on a quiet 35 degree day outdoors wearing a cotton tee-shirt and long sleeved fishing shirt underneath the zipped jacket.
4) It's hard to put on and really hard to get off... the fleecy lining should be covered with a taffeta or other slick fabric. Once static builds up, taking it off requires both hands and some work.
But It looks good is all I can say. At $100, it's a loser and at $40 it's a loser. I'm easy to get along with, but if it had cost $25, I would have given it to the poor. At $100, I want my money back and to tell you to steer clear!
November 26, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime