Stack-On Strong Box Safe with Electronic Lock
Stack-On® Strong Box Safe with Electronic Lock
- Removable shelf for added storage
- 2 live-action steel locking bolts and concealed hinges
- Foam-padded bottom and shell
- 13-3/16" W, 9-13/16" D, 9-13/16" H
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ENTERING YOUR SECURITY CODE
To enter your own security code you will need to follow the steps listed below:
1. After installing the batteries, locate the small red button on the inside of the door near the hinge.
2. Press the red button and then release it, you will hear a beep. DO NOT SHUT THE DOOR UNTIL YOU HAVE
CONFIRMED THAT YOUR NEW SECURITY CODE HAS BEEN ENTERED CORRECTLY.
3. With the door open, enter your own personal security code, which can be 3-8 digits long, and confirm your
new code by pressing the " # " key on the electronic touch pad. Before you close the door, try the new security
code to make sure the lock releases the knob so you can turn it and retract the live action locking bolts.
If the code fails, go through steps 1-3 again. If the code works successfully, then you should lock the safe.
When you open the safe in the future enter the security code you have set followed by the " " key and turn
If the incorrect security code is entered 3 times you will have an automatic lockout for 20 seconds before you can
try your code again.
If the incorrect security code is entered 3 additional times there will be a 5-minute lockout before the code can be