Shakespeare Ugly Stik Big Water Casting Rods
Shakespeare's Ugly Stik® Big Water Casting Rods incorporate the exclusive Howald Process™ which uses an inner spiral of graphite for superior hoop strength, plus an outer layer of glass fibers for even flex distribution. Engineered action for specific line weights; Fuji® double footed stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts. Reel seats are made from Fuji graphite with stainless steel hoods and blank-thru construction. Features Clear Tip®, the strongest, most sensitive clear solid fiberglass tip around. All Ugly Stiks come with the "Ugly Back" 60-day/5-year limited warranty.
- Howald Process™ Double-Built™ blank design
- E-Glass outer construction and graphite core
- Durable"Ugly Tuff™" EVA grips
- Fuji® Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods
- Fuji® stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Exclusive ''Ugly Back'' 60-day/5-year warranty
MH = Medium Heavy
XH = Extra Heavy
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
you can use less long rod!
If you are going to fishing by bait it´s okey other way you have to choose less long!