Quake The Claw® Tactical Slings
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Proven Claw performance for modern shooting rifles (MSR)
- Specialized design allows for quick maneuvering into shooting position from multiple hands-free carrying positions
- MSR sling design also allows user to reach for a sidearm or go hands-free easily
- Non-slip pad - soft-touch plastic materials molded into the sling webbing for durability and tapered for a closer fit
- Adjusts easily for secure, comfortable fit
- Eliminates bounce and fatigue to the shoulder area
- Comes with quick-detach, polymer Hush Stalker II™ Sling Swivels
A sling designed especially for your high performance MSR, The Claw tactical sling from Quake allows you to quickly maneuver the gun into shooting position from multiple hands-free carrying positions. The sling's non-slip pad uses the latest soft-touch plastic materials directly molded into the sling webbing and tapered for a closer fit. Versatile sling design allows user to reach for a sidearm or go hands-free easily. Adjusts easily for comfortable, secure fit, eliminating bounce and fatigue to the shoulder area. Does not absorb water or odor. Comes with quick-detach, polymer Hush Stalker II Sling Swivels. Made in USA.
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 2 out of 5 by mswoods Cumbersom
I know you dont buy a sling for comfort, however this sling is both uncomfortable and difficult to use. I believe there are better products available for a lesser price. In all fairness, it does what it is suppose to do by holding your gun as advertised.
December 29, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Preezy No good
This sling is nowhere near as good as some other slings I've seen. The straps are really narrow and for some reason they're extremely difficult to adjust. The pad is not that comfortable. The hook that attaches to the gun should be covered in some sort of fabric, cause it scratches up the grip and the stock on my WW SRC, as well the hook should be rounded, it locks into place at certain moments so you gotta stop shooting to kind of get it free again. Go and spend 10-15 extra bucks and get a better one, it's better than spending 35 bucks and then having to spend another 50.
January 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe650 Good Sling
I haven't really used this in the field yet but it seems like it's going to work pretty well. Not sure either how well it will work with hunting gear or anything else. I'll expand on this review when I get a chance to try it out some more.
May 8, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime