Mr. Heater Big Buddy Propane Heater
Enjoy 18,000 BTU/hr output from your portable heater with the Mr. Heater® Big Buddy™ Propane Heater. Packed with safety features, the Big Buddy can be trusted to heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours (on low position). Built-in thermal protection probe and low-oxygen shutoff pilot safety system provide peace of mind while using. Durable porcelain-coated reflector. Uses an AC adapter (not included) or 4 D-cell batteries (not included) to power the blower fan. Big Buddy Propane Heaters have 3 settings; low= 4,000btus; med= 9,000btus; high= 18,000btus. CAS Certified in United States for Indoor Use (Except Massachusetts). CAS Certified for Outdoor Use only in Canada and Massachusetts.
Manufacturer model #: F274825.
- Big Buddy Propane Heaters have 3 settings; low= 4,000btus; med= 9,000btus; high= 18,000btus
- Powerful 18,000 BTU/hr portable heater
- Heats up to 400 square feet of space
- Runs up to 220 hours on low setting
- Built-in thermal protection probe
- Low-oxygen shutoff pilot safety system
- Durable porcelain-coated reflector
- CAS Certified in United States for Indoor Use (Except Massachusetts)
- CAS Certified for Outdoor Use only in Canada and Massachusetts
- AC adapter (not included) or 4 D-cell batteries (not included) powers blower fan
Mr. Heater Propane Fuel Filter is sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1134877
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It was bought in Canada.
Here is my thinking,
-If I bought 2 I have the option to heat 2 seperate rooms
-Or I could put them in opposong corners of one larger room.
Any thoughts on this pros cons?
Depending on room size, amount of propane available, etc, it all comes down to the "extras". How many propane cylinders you want to buy, how many hoses and adapters you want to buy, etc etc.
There is no real HISS either of the propane, it was very quiet which was a nice change for a heater.
I'd recommend purchasing it.
Here is the manual: http://www.mrheater.com/upload/newsletter/78438CAL%20MH18B_eng_rev_a.pdf
The heater can accept two 1 lb tanks, one on each side, or you can run it with just 1 tank also.
You would need a hose to connect it.
The heater has a regulator you connect to where the 1 lb tank connects to.
The heater also has a quick connect connection on the left side but it is not connected to a regulator so you would require a regulator by using the quick connect.