MarCum LX-6 Digital Sonar System
When it comes to hunting fish on frozen water, the MarCum® LX-6 Sonar System has "changed the game." The LX-6 provides anglers with an interactive ice fishing experience and a panoramic 6" LCD display with four vivid color palettes. Built with the best design features of MarCum's LX Flasher series and Digital Fishing Finding technologies, the MarCum LX-6 Sonar System features a user-defined, on-screen LCD that displays: digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination of these measurements. The LX-6 also allows anglers to customize window views by including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and tradition widescreen LCD graph displays.
The LX-6's Sonar Footprint Technology displays the scan area at any depth, with either of two scan angles. This gives anglers a keen awareness of fish targets and their lure. It also helps to prevent other nearby sonars from picking up interfering LX-6 pulses by avoiding the footprint area.
Preloaded with a full menu of MarCum features, the LX-6 Sonar System features an adjustable scroll/ping rate and comes with a padded soft case, rechargeable battery and battery charger. Made in USA.
- 6" (640 x 480px) color LCD display
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- Onscreen "Dashboard"
- Multi-faceted sonar display LCD windows
- Exclusive Sonar Footprint Technology
- 3/4" target separation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Snow Shield faceplate included
- Adjustable Night-Vis backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt, 9-amp battery, automatic charger and deluxe padded soft case