Hornady® Lock-N-Load® Classic Deluxe Reloading Kit
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Complete single stage reloading package
- Load more shells in less time
- Combines Lock-N-Load Classic single stage press with complete package or reloading tools
- Lock-N-Load Classic - durable single stage reloading press
- Unique, quick change die system - reloads multiple calibers with ease
- Lock-N-Load bushings lock preferred settings in for consistent reloads
- CNC-machined die and ram openings for precise reloading and better accuracy
- Package includes instructions, tools for case preparation, die bushings, shellholders, measuring tools, and much more
The most complete single stage reloading package Hornady offers, the Lock-N-Load Classic Deluxe Reloading Kit helps you load more shells at home in less time. This package combines the durable and proven Lock-N-Load Classic single stage press with a bundle of top quality tools and measures for case preparation, powder measure, and pressing. The Lock-N-Load Classic features quick change dies that switch out with a simple twist, making it easy to reload more than one caliber from an easy-to-use single-stage press. The Classic's Lock-N-Load Bushings lock in your preferred settings, giving you a consistent reload with every cartridge. CNC machined die and ram openings create near perfect alignment of the ram and die. This precision machining results in cases that are lined up properly with the dies at all times, giving you greater accuracy when the shooting starts. Deluxe Reloading Kit includes:
Lock-N-Load Classic press, Lock-N-Load Powder Measure, Digital Scale, Three Lock-N-Load Die Bushings, Primer Catcher, Positive Priming System, Handheld Priming Tool, Universal Reloading Block, Chamfering and Deburring Tool, Powder Trickler and Funnel, One Shot Case Lube, Die Bushing Three Pack, Sure-Loc Lock Ring Six Pack, Powder Measure Stand, Shellholder Pack (1,2,5,16,35), Kinetic Bullet Puller, Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Straight, Pistol Rotor and Metering Assembly, Steel Dial Caliper, and Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading.
Manufacturer model #: 085010.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris357 Love this press
I purchased this kit in June 2012 and have used it on a number of different of different calibers (9mm, 45 Colt, 38 spl, 357 mag, 44 mag, 308, 306). It is a single stage press however the lock n load system lets you change dies in seconds. Once the dies are set correctly the die change works great every time.
You will need to purchase a set of shell holders to get started.
It sold me on the Hornady brand and I have added a number of Hornady reloading tools to my work bench.
December 27, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime