DeSantis® Apache® Ankle Rig Holster
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Durable and secure concealed ankle holster for handgun
- Elastic design grips the weapon close to the ankle for extra concealment
- Wide elasticized leg band - largely eliminates any rocking motion
- Made for small, medium and large frame semi-autos and small frame revolvers
- Semi-auto models feature adjustable Velcro thumb break
- Revolver holsters feature an adjustable thumb strap with hook 'n' loop closure
- Genuine sheepskin padded lining for comfort
The Apache Ankle Rig Holster lets handgun owners conceal their gun down low without the annoying rocking motion you get with other ankle holsters. With models for small, medium, and large frame semi-autos and small frame revolvers, you can find an Apache for your conceal and carry gun. Made of a durable synthetic and elastic, the Apache's design holds your gun close to the ankle for optimized concealment. Semi-auto models feature an adjustable Velcro thumb break, while the revolver models feature an adjustable thumb strap with hook 'n' loop closure. Lined with sheepskin to protect gun.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by kfreeman Excellent Choice
This is an excellent fitting holster and very comfortable wearing - even for extended periods of time.
I purchased this holster for packing my S&W M&P Shield .40 and am glad I did. (BTY, the Shield uses the same holster as the Ruger LC9) I wear dress slacks and a button-up shirt for work and was considering either an ankle holster or a tuckable inside-the-waist type holster. I found through a friend that the inside-the-waist is not that comfortable for wearing, unless you like really loose fitting pants and don't have to sit down for your work. I can wear this holster all day and sometimes forget it's there.
It sits very close to your leg and, just like the description says, there is very little rocking motion. I have ran (short distances) and not felt like it was coming off or slipping down drastically.
I would definately recommend this holster if you are looking for a concealed carry option other than on or inside the waist.
May 9, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime