Danner® Tektite 4.5'' Waterproof GORE-TEX® XCR® Work Boots for Ladies
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- The lightest, performance-driven work boot for women from Danner
- Full-grain leather and ultra-tough SuperFabric® upper - abrasion- and tear-resistant, waterproof
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining
- EVA midsole and PU footbed with open cell construction - shock absorbing cushioning with air circulation
- Lightweight, EXO skeleton chassis includes heel guardrail and forefoot plate - sure stability
- EXO Carbide outsole - heel wrap, work-friendly 90º heel, and oil- and slip-resistant tread pattern
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system
Danner's lightest, performance-driven work boot, the Danner Tektite 4.5 Inch GORE-TEX XCR women's work boot combines waterproof protection, ultra toughness, and lightweight comfort in one hard working boot. Enjoy suprising toughness, abrasion and tear resistance from such a lightweight boot thanks to the Tektite's PU coated, waterproof, full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper. Inside, the 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long. Underfoot, shock absorbing support and cushioning come from the EVA midsole and PU footbed with open cell construction for welcome air circulation. The lightweight, EXO skeleton chassis includes a heel guardrail and forefoot plate for sure stability on every step. Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap enhance the Tektite's durability, while the EXO Carbide outsole features a TPU heel wrap, work-friendly 90º heel, and an oil- and slip-resistant tread pattern. Speed lace fastening system for secure fit. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 15534.
Sometimes you get to a point where you just can't improve or perfect a proven design anymore, and you have to look in another direction. This "outside the box" thinking helps Danner designers bring you the innovative, patent pending EXO platform. To get lighter and more comfortable, Danner threw away the shank without sacrificing support or stability. Instead of the standard shank system, the designers developed the light, EXO skeleton chassis to provide the same superior support and toe-to-heel flexibility of a traditional shank design in a lighter, more comfortable boot platform. The result? A boot durable enough to support the Danner badge, but lightweight enough to perform like an athletic shoe.