Camp Chef Portable Propane Fire Ring
Pull out the the Camp Chef® Portable Propane Fire Ring to create the warm atmosphere of a campfire anywhere with no mess or cleanup. This ''forest friendly'' portable propane campfire provides the warmth of a campfire by the RV, at the campsite, at the tailgate, or for a night out on the patio without the need to gather firewood, smoke, or cleanup afterwards. This take-along propane fire pit comes with metal legs, high pressure burner, 12 pounds of lava rock and a handy carry bag. Forest design cut in the side of this 15'' diameter steel fire ring. Includes two roasting sticks. Great for all types of activities. For outdoor use only. Propane bulk tank sold separately.
- Warm campfire atmosphere wherever you go
- 15'' diameter propane-fueled fire ring
- Great for tailgates, campsites, or a night on the patio
- Clean - no need for firewood or clean up
- Steel fire ring with metal legs - forest scene cut in side
- Comes with 12 pounds of lava rock and a handy carry bag
- Includes two (2) roasting sticks
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Per Owner's Manual: The fire pit is to be used only with the 20 pound, vertical standing vapor withdrawal type tank. This fire pit is designed to operate on LP (Liquefied Propane) gas only. The 20 lb LP cylinder used with this fire pit must conform to the following requirements:
• Type 1 Connections
• Diameter - 12” (30.5cm)
• Height - 18” (45.7cm)
• Maximum capacity of 20 pounds
The gas cylinder used must include a collar to protect the cylinder valve. The cylinder supply system must be arranged for vapor withdrawal.