B'n'M Camouflage BrushCutter Crappie Rods
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Designed for pulling big slabs from the brush
- Longer design lets anglers fish in the brush, not just around
- Very tough yet super sensitive
- Made from rugged IM6 graphite
- Sport a unique camouflage blank finish
- Complete with premium components
- EVA handles
Hoss big slabs from the brush with one of the toughest and most sensitive crappie rods on the market, the B'n'M Camouflage BrushCutter Crappie Rod. Made from rugged IM6 graphite wrapped super-stiff and longer than standard rods, the BrushCutter Rod is designed to allow anglers to fish in the brush and not just the around the brush. Sporting a unique camouflage blank finish, the BrushCutter Rod is complete with sensitive tips, premium components and comfortable EVA handles.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 4 out of 5 by fishhuntman Crappie Rod 10' with Back Bone
Love this 10' rod, great for pulling crappie out of brush piles with jigs.
May 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rebel2 Brush Cutter
The Brush Cutter is awesome for fishing heavy cover and wrestling big slabs out of the brush. In the spring I love fishing the buck brush shallows with a cork, split shot, 12lb test, and # 2/0 hook on 11ft Brush Cutter. This pole has a killer backbone to help land the spring slabs. The camo paint scheme is super cool as well. Try this bad boy you will not be disappointed witht its strength and sensitivity.
February 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jigman2020 1 of best on the market
i dont no why this man geocrappie is running down this B&M brush cutter rod. i have used all kinds of rods over the years and this has got to be 1 of the best rods i have used.its stiffness is great ,the guides work well for any kind of line.we use it with a cork for jigging and its a good tight line rod.never had any problems with the balance of the rod.i have 8 of these rods 10'&11' i got 1 when the first came out and its still going strong.the thing is if you have a problem with the rod call B&M and i'm sure the would fix it.we catch a lot of crappie year round and its a great 1 to buy.
March 31, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by geocrappie Mixed Bag
I use this rod for vertical jigging in tree tops and brush. The stiffness and reach are perfect. On the other hand:
1) The fourth and fifth line guides from the tip are misaligned.
2) There is a big gob of resin in the sixth line guide from the tip.
3) The rod tip has too big a hole. It allows the 1/16 oz. jig and ringer to slip through the hole annd wind up hung on line guides.
4) The rod is much heavier than my other rods of the same length.
5) The reel mount would be better placed either at the butt of the rod or at least 4 inches closer to the butt to improve balance.
October 12, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime