Bass Pro Shops Stainless Steel Fish Fryer
Combining a popular design with durable stainless steel construction, the Bass Pro Shops® Stainless Steel Fish Fryer helps you fix great food at a great value. The 18'' stainless steel tripod cooker stand has a wide, stable base with three additional stabilizer feet. The heavy-duty 10.5-Quart stainless steel fry pot features dual side handles. The lightweight stainless steel strainer basket comes with a rubber coated handle for comfort, and a clip at the rear base to allow you to drain the food you fry or boil. Durable cast-iron burner cranks out 58,000 BTUs. Cooker also comes with a CSA-approved regulator and hose, and a 5" deep-fry thermometer. Runs on 20 lb. propane tank (not included). Weight: 14.3 lbs.
- Powerful, affordable, and popular outdoor propane stainless steel fryer
- 10.5-Quart stainless steel pot
- Stainless steel strainer basket with cool touch handle and rear clip for easier draining
- 18'' tripod stand - three additional stabilizer feet
- 58,000 BTU cast iron burner
- CSA-approved regulator and hose (propane tank not included)
- 5'' deep fry thermometer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
because of the tall legs on the burner. The turkey cooker model has shorter legs on the burner and tall pot side supports.
Usually the fish pieces are different sizes and cook differently so this works the best for me. I usually start with about three large hand full. The main key is to maintain 350 deg. as you add and cook.
I prefer peanut oil, but due to price and friend's peanut allergies, I have switched to Canola oil.