API Outdoors Alumi-Tech Bowhunter Climbing Treestand
The API Outdoors® Alumi-Tech® Bowhunter Climbing Treestand is designed to give bowhunters an unrestricted, wide-open shooting window on every shot. All-aluminum construction and quick-adjustable climbing chains for quiet and solid setup. Includes accessory bag, backpack straps, climbing brackets, and footrest. Seat: 17"x 11"x 2". Backrest: 11"x 17"x 2". Inside climber: 19"x 20". Platform: 20"x 28". Weight: 23 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: ACL205-A.
- Designed to give bowhunters an unrestricted, wide-open shooting window on every shot
- Streamlined design decreases overall weight and enhances performance
- Classic stand up/sit down design
- Power-gripping chains adjust easily to fit trees 9"–20" in diameter
- Folding footrest for added comfort
- Traction ridges on all platforms
- Tapered design allows for more chain contact with the tree for more stable climbing
- Reinforced closed triangular extrusions deaden sound and increase strength
- Includes backpack straps, climbing brackets, footrest, and accessory bag
- Includes Full-Body Safety Harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap, and DVD