Bass Pro Shops & Tracker Boats
Long Creek Marina on Table Rock Lake, Branson, MO
Watch the 2013 BowFishing Championship Promo!
Big 20 Format
- $120 Entry fee (per team) — 1 class
(Troller, Kicker, Air & Fan Boats)
- 100% Payout
- BAA Sanctioned Event
- $20 Optional Big Fish Pot
- 2, 3, or 4 man team format
- Trailering is allowed to any public boat ramp on Table Rock Lake
Rain Check Date — May 11 & 12
In the event of a cancellation due to adverse weather conditions.
Open to Anyone!
- Online pre-registration is encouraged, teams leave in the order that they register. Registration opens February 7th. Pre-Register at Centralpro-am.com
- Pre-registration enters all team members in a raffle for a new TRACKER Boat and a new bow.
- Pre-registration accepted up to 72 hours prior to tournament.
- There also will be registration at the tournament site between 4pm and 6pm.
- Mandatory meeting at the launch site for all teams at 6:30pm.
For information on the tournament:
- Casey Rains at Long Creek Marina
- Long Creek Marina
- 1378 Long Creek Rd, Ridgedale MO 65739
- Bent Hook Marina:
Long Creek Marina - NOW OPEN!
Here to serve your recreational needs
- New Tracker boat rentals including fishing boats, pontoons, ski boats and deck boats
- Personal watercraft rentals
- Skis, tube, kneeboard, wakeboard, canoe and paddleboat rentals
- Professional fishing guides
- Ski schools and personal instruction including slalom, kneeboard and wakeboard (Begins Memorial Day)
You must be 18 years or older to rent any watercraft at Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina.
Call us today — 417-334-4860 or Visit Us Online!
*READ CAREFULLY* These Rules will be STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Each team must have proper state(s) fishing licenses.
- Each team must have proper boat registration papers and registration numbers.
- All air boats and fan boats must have a suitable shroud protecting the fan blade or propeller.
- Each boat must have the following safety equipment: Running lights, fire extinguisher, one throwable life preserver, horn or whistle, and three life jackets.
- Each team member must wear a Coast Guard approved life jacket anytime the boat is on plane.
- No wading (for safety reasons) Bows must remain in boat.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED during tournament hours.
- Any violation of Missouri / Arkansas State Law Enforcement, DOT or Fish & Game Department will automatically disqualify the participants from the tournament.
- Two, three, or four persons per team, one team per boat. Each person in the boat must be a paid contestant of the tournament and abide by all tournament rules and regulations. It is the contestant’s sole responsibility to review the official rules prior to the start of the tournament. Entry into the event either online or in person represents acceptance of all tournament rules and regulations. (No passengers, with the exception of videographers cleared by tournament officials)
- All boats will leave and return to the marina in a NO-WAKE idle.
- The winner of the tournament will be decided upon the total weight of their largest 20 fish. It is the team’s responsibility to have their biggest 20 fish separate and ready for weigh in.
- Only 20 combined Buffalo, Gar, and Drum per shooter allowed in boat. Dumping or culling of fish into water or on land will result in disqualification.
- Fish must be shot on Table Rock Lake during tournament hours.
- Trophies, cash or merchandise will be given away to the team shooting the heaviest fish. It is the TEAM’s responsibility to enter their fish into the Big Fish category.
- It will be the responsibility of the TEAM to determine the largest fish from the count to be weighed and measured by tournament officials to be used for tiebreakers.
- Scouting may be done anytime. Any boat that is on the water with bows, arrows, dip nets, gigs, gaffs in the boat 24 hrs. prior to the start of the tournament will be DISQUALIFIED!!!
- No baiting or chumming of fish.
- 2 tokens with each team’s number will be given to each team prior to the beginning of the tournament; it will then be the responsibility of the team to return 1 token to the starting area upon returning and 1 to the fish scale official prior to weighing that teams fish. Teams assist in the handling and the removal of fish from weigh in area.
- Fish entries must be taken with bow (compound, recurve, longbow or crossbow) and a single point arrow only.
- No hollow shaft hunting arrows may be used during the tournament.
- No fish points or arrows with explosives or other shocking devices allowed.
- All arrows must have a line attached to it for retrieval.
- No dip nets, or gigs will be allowed in the boats. Gaff hooks with a single hook and total length of no more than 6’ will be allowed for landing big fish.
- All boats will be subjected to a random inspection by tournament officials 24 hrs. prior to and until the end of the Tournament.
- Trailering from official tournament site is allowed to any Public boat ramp on Table Rock Lake.
- Fishing allowed only on navigable waters for Table Rock Lake, NO trailering to access additional waters.
- All boats will be checked by tournament officials and only then will a boat be allowed to leave the tournament site.
- Each team will be allowed the use of only ONE boat during the tournament.
- For safety reasons, a team may drop off equipment and/or fish barrels provided that ALL team members leave the tournament site and ALL team members and their fish return for the weigh-in. Barrels must have the team number attached to them and are not the responsibility of the tournament officials.
- All teams will leave when their number is called by the starting official, and in order in which the entries were received.
- Suspected transferring of fish between teams will result in the disqualification of all teams involved. No fish may be transferred from one team’s boat to another team FOR ANY REASON!
- All BOATS must make OFFICIAL FISH WEIGH IN. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification and forfeiture of entry fee. No grace period will be allowed. Official time is kept by the official collecting tokens at the tournament site. You must be on site by or before official ending time. Make sure your token is dropped off and your number is recorded.
- No unsportsmanlike like conduct will be tolerated. Teams must keep a respectable distance between boats, no crowding and no "owning" a fishing spot.
- The decisions of the Tournament officials will be FINAL!!
- Failure to comply with Tournament Rules will result in disqualification, and the entry fee will be FORFEITED!
- A formal protest fee in the amount of $75.00 must be made to the officials and posted by 8:00 AM or one hour prior to the awards ceremony, whichever comes first. Protests or disputes will be settled by majority vote of the U.S. Open Officials.
- Any tournament participants are subject to a random polygraph test.
- All participants must check out prior to leaving the tournament.
- Tournament hosts and sponsors will not be responsible for accidents or lost property.
- NO AUTOMATIC REFUNDS OF ENTRY FEES: Notice of intent to cancel registration must be received 72 hours in advance of tournament date. Fees or any portion of fees refunded will be the decision of tournament officials, and will be based on the reason of cancellation.
- All participants will respect the rights and privacy of all non-participants on or around the water. Please be courteous and polite and avoid congested and populated areas.
- Fish Disposal will be taken care of by tournament officials.
- Restricted RED ZONE areas are enforced for this tournament- NO BOATS, SCOUTING OR FISHING ALLOWED for 7 DAYS PRIOR to and DURING tournament. Violators will be disqualified- NO QUESTIONS! Know where these areas are-it is your responsibility!
- One class— Airboats, Fan boats, Kicker and Trolling motor boats.
- All airboats must have a functioning muffler on engine.
- All boats must be in compliance with all state and federal regulations pertaining to watercraft.
- TIES: In case of a tie, the winner will be the team with the most fish. If the tie continues, then the team with the biggest fish will win. If the tie still exists, then the winner will be determined by a coin toss.
RED ZONE AREASRed Zone (No Fishing Zones) Map
Off Limit Corp Zones