Posted By: Gary Makely (VIEW COUNT: 3134) PRINT
1 Cup Mayo
1 Lemon (real lemon juice will work too)
1 tbs Sweet pickle relish
1/4 tsp Onion powder
1/8 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Dill (optional)
Note: all measurements are approximate - feel free to experiment and adjust this recipe to your taste.
salt and pepper to taste
Roll lemon on counter to free up the juice inside. Cut Lemon in half and squeeze 1 tsp of juice into mayo (save the rest of the jucie to squeeze over fish). Add Relish, Onion, Garlic and Dill. Gently mix al ingredients and place in refrigerator for several hours before using (allows the flavors to blend/mature).
- Add a little Horse radish for some extra kick.
- Replace the Lemon with a Lime.
- Replace the Sweet Relish and Dill with Dill Relish or Dill Cubes.
- Use 1 Tbs finely chopped onion instead of Onion powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp minced Garlic instead of Garlic powder.