- For Canadian orders, in addition to duty, we collect PST and GST, and HST (as applicable). See below for provincial details
- HST applies to packages destined for the provinces of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Ontario.
- PST and GST applies to packages destined for the provinces of Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
- GST applies to packages destined for the provinces of Alberta, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon Territory.
- Check with your local agency for applicable percentages.
- When you place an order with Bass Pro Shops, you authorize our designated Canadian customs broker to act on your behalf as the Importer of Record with the Canada Border Services Agency (Customs) and the Canadian Revenue Agency to customer to customs clear your merchandise and pay all duty and taxes as applicable. Amounts collected for duty and taxes are accepted by us on your behalf for the customer broker to pay on your behalf.