The erratic action of a topwater, in a subsurface lure. That's what the Yo-Zuri® Floating Mag Darter™ hardbait brings to your big-fish arsenal. This unique floater-diver has an innovative "Inverted Cupped Face," like a topwater lure, but is designed to run down to 3'. Its natural action, even on a slow retrieve, punctuates a tight rolling motion with frequent erratic darting movements, which makes it irresistible to both fresh- and saltwater game fish. In addition, the Floating Mag Darter has a super-tough polycarbonate body which incorporates Yo-Zuri's proven Magnetic Weight Transfer System, enabling long casts with the ability to cover extensive amounts of water. This fun-to-fish lure features a highly detailed finish with etched scales and gill plates, plus oversized holographic eyes for easy targeting by predators. Fitted with heavy-duty stainless steel hardware and extra-strong tin trebles.
- The action of a topwater, in a subsurface lure
- Dives to 3'
- Designed with a unique "Inverted Cupped Face"
- Tight rolling motion with erratic darting movements
- Deadly in both fresh- and saltwater
- Super-tough polycarbonate body
- Magnetic Weight Transfer System enables long casts
- Detailed finish with etched scales and gill plates
- Oversized holographic eyes
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hardware
- Extra-strong tin treble hooks
Web ID: 159777