Control the current on the water and in your powered-up kayak with the Yak-Power® SAE Y-Adaptor. This unique Yak-Power upgrade lets you plug two 12V accessories into 1 switched output of your Yak-Power system. Whether you want to have all of your Yak-Power LED lights a single switch or just have a single battery connection to power 2 Power Ports, the Yak-Power SAE Y-Adaptor brings all you need. Simply plug your 12V accessories into the Y-Adaptor, and plug the adaptor directly into the Power Panel switching system, directly into the Power Pack battery box, or straight to a 12V battery using either of the Yak-Power Battery Terminal pig tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96, each sold separately).
Manufacturer model #: YP-SAEY.
- Lets you plug two 12V accessories into 1 switched output of your Yak-Power system
- Have all of your Yak-Power LED lights a single switch or just have a single battery connection to power 2 Power Ports
- Works for plugging two 12V accessories directly into the following Yak-Power products (all sold separately):
- Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S, or YP-PMC144S)
- Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R)
- Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK)
- Battery Terminal Pig Tails (YP-BTP12 or YP-BTP96)
Yak-Power pieces sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Yak-Power"
Web ID: 100064808