Why cut and splice when you can plug-and-play? Introducing the Yak-Power® 2-Piece LED Kayak Lights Kit, an incredibly refined kayak lighting system with a full feature set in an easy-to-use design. The Yak-Power 2-Piece LED Kayak Lights Kit utilizes patent-pending Through Hull 12V connectors and Yak-Power plug-and-play wiring: Simply drill a hole, screw in the Through Hull connector, plug them in, and power them up. No more wires to cut, no splicing, no caulking, and more importantly, no more leaks. All Yak-Power LED lights sport a streamlined design for maximum performance, ease of installation, and reliability. The LED light strips feature extra-bright LED bulbs in a fully encapsulated form factor, compression-molded with IP68-rated fully submersible weatherproofing and a silicone-encased connector plug. Translation: They work so well you won't ever have to think about them, and the SAE connectors allow easy integration into any Yak-Power kayak battery system, making this boat LED lighting system the best on the water. Kit includes 2 light strips, 2 Through Hull connectors, one 2-to-1 plug-and-play SAE splitter, an 8mm Allen wrench, and dialectric grease.
Manufacturer model #: YP-LEDK-B210, YP-LEDK-B220, YP-LEDK-G210, YP-LEDK-G220.
- The most full-featured yet easy-to-use kayak lights system on the water
- Completely encapsulated, compression molded, silicone encased LED light strips
- Patent-pending, stainless steel, self-sealing, waterproof Through Hull connectors
- 60 LEDs per meter
- Extra-bright LED bulbs
- IP68-rated weatherproof
- Fully submersible
- Includes 2 light strips, 2 Through Hull connectors, one 2-to-1 plug-and-play SAE splitter, an 8mm Allen wrench, and dialectric grease
LED color features:
- Blue LEDs—excellent night-vision and great for interior lighting when not attracting bait
- Green LEDs—the best and most popular choice for attracting bait fish
Web ID: 173598