Our XPS® Neoprene Spring Wetsuit is a flexible, comfortable, high-performance suit for youths who love swimming or snorkeling. Featuring short legs and short sleeves, our lightweight wetsuit is made of flexible, four-way stretch 2/2mm neoprene,(2mm throughout), bonded to nylon jersey to provide warmth without sacrificing full range of movement. A lockout zip closure features a specially designed wraparound neck flap that keeps water from making its way down your back, plus a hook 'n' loop strap below the zipper to prevent it from sliding down. Flatlock four-needle-stitched seams eliminate rash and skin lines. UPF 50+ fabric protects you from harmful UV rays. The XPS Neoprene Spring Wetsuit with 2/2mm thickness also features a shorter zipper and rolled, hemmed cuffs to reduce water flow. Imported.
- Short-legs, short-sleeve wetsuit
- Specifically designed to fit younger wakeboarders, surfers & swimmers
- Soft, lightweight, four-way stretch Aqualite Flex Neoprene construction enclosed in nylon for a soft, smooth feel
- Four-way stretch 2/2mm neoprene,(2mm throughout)
- Redesigned side and lumbar flex panels allow natural movement
- Mesh skin finish on chest and back for added strength and abrasion resistance
- Zipper is 15% shorter to reduce water flow
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Rolled hems and cuffs
- Lockout zip closure with a neck flap that reduces water flow to your back
- UPF 50+ protection
SizeWeightHeight XS40-50 lbs3'8"-4'2" S50-60 lbs4'2"-4'6" M60-75 lbs4'6"-4'10" L70-90 lbs4'10"-5' XL90-100 lbs5'-5'4"
NOTE: The size chart is a guide only. Please choose the correct size by fit. Wetsuit should fit snug but not restrictive. Wetsuit should be tried on for size on dry land.
Web ID: 1211070951165