The Model 2944 Wüsthof® Handheld 4-Stage Knife Sharpener sharpens all types of knives, including thinner Asian-style blades. Use for serrated and scalloped edges. For standard blades, use the V-shaped cutting head with hard carbide steel blades mounted at a 14-degree angle for the coarse sharpening stage and the ceramic rods for standard honing to a fine edge. Slide the cover to "Asian knives" to sharpen thinner Asian knives which require an 11-degree angle. The second stage uses fine ceramic rods for honing Asian-style blades. Built to last, this sturdily constructed 4-Stage Wüshtof Knife Sharpener in classic black with a grey accent offers a compact, narrow profile for convenient storage in boat holds, tackle boxes, kitchen drawers, campers, and the like. The comfortable soft grip handle is wide enough to allow hands of all sizes to grasp the sharpener. Dimensions: 9" x 3" x 1.5".
Manufacturer model #: 2944.
- Draw knife across sharpener 4-5 times to sharpen blades
- Sharpens all types of knives including Asian-style blades
- Sharpens serrated and scalloped edges
- Hard carbon steel blades for coarse sharpening stage
- Fine ceramic rods for honing
- Rubberized base for sure grip
- Soft grip handle
Web ID: 1202230149