The Wüsthof® Classic Ikon Fillet Knife's blade is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon to ensure superior strength and stain-resistant steel for a long-lasting edge. An innovative handle design provides comfort and control. Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting, the Classic Ikon Fillet Knife is fitted with a seamless hygienic handle and sports triple-riveted handle shells and a full tang. Other features include a specially designed bolster and long-lasting extreme sharpness. A unique, flexible blade design is functional in either the kitchen or outdoors in a fishing or hunting application. 14Á angle on the blade with perfect razor sharp edge. Includes a leather sheath. Blade length: 7". Made in Germany. Lifetime guarantee.
Manufacturer model #: 4626WS.
- High carbon, stain-resistant steel—yields long-lasting edge
- 14Á angle on the blade with perfect razor sharp edge
- Innovative handle design
- Perfectly balanced
- Seamless hygienic handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black synthetic handle material
- Wüsthof PEtec Precision Edge technology
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime Guarantee
Web ID: 12022205005927