- State-of-the-art non-slip grips
- High-density graphite core
- Woven PBO fibers, carbon yarn, and T-Glass add strength and performance
- High-modulus graphite reinforcing layer
- Nano resin for strength and flexibility in frigid temperatures
- Custom "Hammered Copper" paint finish
Everything about these rods reflects fresh thinking, from construction and materials to hardware and finish. The result is a unique rod that will turn heads while you roll fish. State-of-the-art non-slip grips ensure positive contact during cold and wet conditions. Nano resin provides strength and flexibility in frigid temperatures, where most blanks can become brittle. The custom paint finish provides tough, durable, and attractive protection in any climate.
Generation II S-Curve Technology:
The S-Curve II blank has been made lighter and thinner with a higher-modulus graphite core and a reinforcing layer. Inside you'll find woven PBO fibers, carbon yarn, and T-Glass to add strength and performance. Nano resin binders increase strength by over 20% without adding appreciable weight to the blank. It's accurate at short distances, yet retains plenty of power for longer, more accurate casts and more fighting strength.
Web ID: 12010405012412