- Durable, American made, Wellington work boot
- Rugged crazy horse leather uppers with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector treatment
- Durable Goodyear Welt Construction - stability and durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbeds
- Rubber midsoles
- Long lasting polyurethane outsoles
Put in a full day of work without making your feet feel like it with the Wood N' Stream American Tradition Wellington Non-Insluated Work Boot. This durable, American made, slip on work boot features rugged, long lasting crazy horse leather uppers treated with 3M Scotchgard Protector. Removable, dual density PU footbeds and rubber midsoles support and cushion your feet on every step. Strong, tough Goodyear Welt Construction gives this boot great stability and durability through long days of hard work. Long lasting polyurethane outsoles provide great durability and sure footing at the worksite. Average size: 11". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 7012.
Web ID: 14022010505832