Enjoy composite toe protection and comfort of DuraShocks® from a hard working waterproof Wellington with the Roscoe DuraShocks Waterproof Safety Toe Square Toe Wellington Work Boots from Wolverine®. These durable leather work boots combine the protection of a lightweight composite toe with the rugged durability and comfort of a slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant Durashock rubber outsole. Tough full-grain, waterproof leather uppers enclose Waterproof+ membrane technology and moisture wicking mesh linings to keep feet dry and comfortable at the site. Removable DuraShocks full cushion footbeds with OrthoLite® Performance Arch and NXT® Odor Control technology cushion on every step while keeping feet feeling fresh. Lightweight nylon shanks underfoot provide welcome stability over quick-changing terrain. Easy on and off Wellington design features built-in pull tabs and a gusseted top. Non-metallic safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Average height: 11". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10479.
- Durable and waterproof composite toe Wellington work boots
- ASTM 2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe protection - non-metallic
- Slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant Durashock rubber outsoles - durable comfort
- Tough, full grain, waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof+ 100% waterproof membrane technology
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Removable DuraShocks full cushion footbeds with OrthoLite Performance Arch and NXT Odor Control technology
- Nylon shanks - lightweight support and stability
- Work-friendly square toe
Web ID: 15022408320930