Wiley X Rogue Sunglasses feature a shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lens that meet MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards, ANSI Z87.1-2010 high-velocity and mass impact standards, EN 166 FT at high speed at temperature extremes standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) standards. These military sunglasses come with 3 single shield-style lenses (Smoke Grey, Light Rust, and Clear), which are made to be interchangeable so you can customize your view. The lens provides 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity. Each lens has a T-Shell™ lens coating that resists scratching in extreme environments, plus a Foil™ lens coating that provides anti-fog protection. The temple tips feature rubberized material to keep them from slipping, plus holes to accommodate the included T-Peg strap. In addition to the 3 lenses, Wiley X Rogue Sunglasses also include a protective storage case and a microfiber storage bag.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lens
- Meets the Mil-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards, ANSI Z87.1-2010 high-velocity and mass impact standards, and EN-166 standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-Shell lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Foil lens coating provides anti-fog protection
- Adjustable Take Flight nose piece accommodates any faceose bridge
- Includes 3 interchangeable lenses (Smoke Grey, Light Rust and Clear), protective storage case, microfiber storage bag, and T-Peg strap
- Smoke Grey lens provides max glare reduction with no color distortion: light transmission 15%
- Clear lens for night, indoor, overcast, and very-low-light conditions: light transmission 90%
A worldwide leader in producing standard issue military eyewear for 25 years, Wiley X certifies every pair of its sunglasses to ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact and optical standards. This qualifies each pair as OSHA occupational grade eye protection/industrial "safety" glasses. Cutting-edge technology and nearly indestructible construction make Wiley X eyewear the choice of top-level fishing pros and NASCAR® racing stars.
Web ID: 179237