The Wildlife World Solitary Beehive is a fun, educational, fruitful addition to your backyard or garden. Made of FSC-certified timber, this bee habitat consists of stacking trays that can be opened for inspection or cleaning. It attracts non-swarming bees that are safe for kids and pets, as well as beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit, and vegetables. Place the Wildlife World Solitary Beehive in a sunny position facing between south southeast to catch morning sun. Mounting height should be between ground level and 1.5 m. No chemical treatments are needed. Protect bee tubes with mesh to prevent predation by woodpeckers. Stacking trays can be inspected after bee activity has stopped (fall/winter).
Manufacturer model #: KSBH1.
- Constructed of durable, FSC-certified timber
- Stacking trays can be opened for inspection or cleaning
- Designed to attract non-swarming bees like the Red Mason Bee and the Leafcutter Bee
- Non-swarming bees are safe around children and pets
- Beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit, and vegetables
Web ID: 100074043