For the best fly tyers, winding and trimming hackles is an art form requiring a close, steady hand. Our White River Fly Shop® Non-Slip Hackle Pliers give you the precision needed to finish off your flies perfectly. Made of top-quality stainless steel, these spring-loaded pliers feature a non-slip rubber pad on one side and serrated brass on the other side of the rounded tips, which allows you to grip and tension your hackles securely without cutting or tearing. Indispensable for all fly tyers, especially those creating dries, midges, gnats, and other small-bodied flies.
- Ultimate precision for close-up work
- Made of top-quality stainless steel
- Spring-loaded, with rounded tips
- Tips have rubber pad on one side, serrated brass on the other
- Designed to grip hackles without cutting or tearing
- Indispensable for all fly tyers
Web ID: 1603290912