Redesigned for improved performance—and still the best value in fly fishing—our latest Hobbs Creek® Fly Reel has the large-arbor design you've come to know and love for its rapid line recovery and flawless performance. A one-way bearing makes it easier than ever to change from left- to right-hand cranking. The Hobbs Creek Fly Reel also sports a shielded disc drag system that resists the dirt and grit that can take a toll on lesser reels. And to keep this baby performing and looking its best, our Hobbs Creek Reel is constructed from strong but lightweight aluminum and given a durable, baked-on powder-coat finish.
Thanks to its rapid reflexes and instant response, the White River Fly Shop® Heat Fly Rod is ideal for muscling big flies and big fish around tight cover. Whether it's hauling a snook out of mangroves or a bass out of a treetop, a shorter rod delivers more torque. This four-piece, travel-friendly, 7' 10" rod brings some wicked heat when you're driving home the iron. It also responds to a shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast. Legal length for bass tournaments. Outfit also includes backing, bass line and leader.
- Large arbor design
- Shielded disc drag resists dirt and grit
- Durable aluminum construction
- Baked-on powder-coat finish
- Left- or right-hand retrieve
- Includes backing, bass line and leader
- 7' 10" rod delivers some wicked "heat"
- Responds to a shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast
- Legal length for bass tournaments
- Four-piece, travel-friendly construction
Web ID: 12092109421038