Muscling big flies and big fish around tight cover requires rapid reflexes and a fly rod that can respond instantly. Hauling a snook out of mangroves or a bass out of a treetop are basically the same job, and they are best accomplished with a shorter rod that delivers more torque. The 7'10" White River Fly Shop® Heat Fly Rod brings some wicked heat to your game when you're driving home the iron; they also respond to a shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast. All in all, you get a power rod that can wrench a thrashing northern pike into net range or turn a running bull redfish back to the boat with an ease that will astound you. Legal length for bass tournaments.
The narrow spool, true large arbor design of the White River Fly Shop® 270º® Fly Reel provides rapid line pickup and reduced drag loading. And because the spool is taller, it also reduces tight line coils, ensuring better line handling. The frame and spool are cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum for unyielding hardness and rigidity. A super-smooth in-line disc drag system assures even pressure to protect light tippets. Black hard-anodized finish offers protection from the elements.
Outfits also include World Wide Sportsman® Extreme® fly line, backing, and leader.
- White River Fly Shop® Heat Fly Rod:
- 7'10" rod delivers some wicked ''heat''
- Shorter, more aggressive power stroke on the cast
- Legal length for bass tournaments
- White River Fly Shop 270º Fly Reel:
- Narrow spool, true large arbor design
- Provides rapid line pickup
- Reduced drag loading
- Reduces tight line coils
- Cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum
- Smooth in-line disc drag system
- Black hard-anodized finish
- Outfits include:
- White River Fly Shop Heat Fly Rod
- White River Fly Shop 270º Fly Reel
- World Wide Sportsman Extreme fly line
Web ID: 10211510