You may be wondering how our White River Fly Shop® 270º Fly Rod got its name. Well, two hundred seventy degrees is the compass heading for "straight west." Go there, and you'll come face-to-face with high-gradient mountain rivers, relentless wind, and incredibly cagey trout. Obviously, this calls for your "A-game." We can't fish for you, but we can put the right tool in your hand. The 270º Fly Rod's fast-dampening HM85 carbon graphite has plenty of feel to load short, but is deceptively powerful when you romp on it. You'll have to cast these sticks to believe them. Ditto on the high-density X wrap shrink tube grips—they're decidedly ahead of their time in an "old school" pursuit like fly fishing. But they fish great. Travel-friendly, 4-piece design; includes a rod tube and sock.
- Designed for challenging conditions
- Fast-dampening HM85 carbon graphite blank
- Multipurpose hook keeper accommodates all fly designs
- High-density, non-slip, X-Wrap, P-Tec composite grips
- Travel-friendly, 4-piece design
- Includes rod tube and sock
Web ID: 2333461