When your work is wet and mucky, Wells Lamont® HydraHyde® Double Coated Nitrile Gloves keep your hands dry and protected. These Wells Lamont waterproof gloves have a tough HydraHyde coating to keep out moisture and a Nitrile coating for extra grip when things get wet and slippery. The shell is made of 7-gauge, high-bulk, terry-knit fabric on the inside, plus 15-gauge, nylon-knit material out the outside. Wells Lamont HydraHyde Double Coated Nitrile Gloves for men have flexible, uncoated wrists for easy movement. Not intended for complete immersion in water. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1108L.
- Waterproof HydraHyde coating keeps out moisture
- Nitrile coating provides extra grip
- 7-gauge, high-bulk, terry-knit, brushed acrylic liner
- 15-gauge, nylon-knit outer shell
- Flexible, non-coated wrists (not for immersion in water)
Web ID: 15012007570410