The tactical red dot sight you want when situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, the Vortex Strikefire II makes it easy to shoot with both eyes open. Great for rapid target sighting, the Strikefire II features a 4 MOA red or green dot reticle with 10 brightness settings (lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible). Built around a nitrogen-purged, single-piece 30 mm anodized-aluminum alloy chassis with o-ring seals, this red dot sight delivers an extra-high recoil rating and fog- and waterproof performance. The sight's 1 x 30 mm optics come fully multi-coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass lens surfaces to give shooters great light transmission. Sight comes with an AR-optimal, 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount that positions the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface. 1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments. Unlimited eye relief. 7.2 oz. 5.6" long.
Manufacturer model #: SF-RG-501.
- Versatile and reliable red dot sight with AR/MSR-optimized cantilever mount
- 4 MOA red/green dot reticle - great for split-second target acquisition
- 10 brightness settings
- AR-optimal, 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount - mounts sight 40 mm above the base surface
- Rear-facing power and brightness controls
- 1 x 30 mm fully multicoated optics - great light transmission
- Single piece, anodized-aluminum alloy chassis Extra-high recoil rating
- O-ring seals - dust-, fog- and waterproof
- 1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments
Web ID: 1404151754