A cutting-edge hunting knife packed with Swiss Army Knife versatility, the Victorinox® Orange Hunter XT Swiss Army Knife delivers great function that's easy to find. Delivering safety, reliability and exceptional functionality, this knife features a locking, fine-edge, drop point main blade and curved, serrated, guthook blade. Both blades feature a large thumbhole for easy single-handed deployment in the field and a lock guard that slips behind the blade heel for secure lockout. The Orange Hunter XT also sports a bone saw, Phillips screwdriver, and key ring for great usefulness. Made of a non-slip 2-component material, the knife's high-visibility, bright orange handles are fitted with additional grip surfaces to sit securely and comfortably in the hand. Blades and tools made of easy-care, hard-wearing 1.4110 stainless steel. Comes with a black nylon pouch. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 0.8441.MC9US2.
- Versatile, easy-to-see hunting knife
- Features drop-point blade, serrated guthook blade, bone saw, and Phillips screwdriver
- Main blade and guthook blade feature large thumbhole for 1-handed use
- Lock guard on main blade and guthook blade hold blades safely
- Bright orange handles feature additional grip surfaces
- Easy-care, hard-wearing 1.4110 stainless steel blades and tools
- Comes with carrying pouch
Web ID: 1303181137