Combining the stability and toughness of an alpine-worthy boot with athletic dexterity and feel, Vasque® Taku GTX Hiking Boots for Men strike a perfect balance for your next pair of performance hiking boots. Topped in front by a molded rubber toe cap, the Taku's waterproof nubuck leather uppers enclose GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings for 100% waterproof/breathable protection you can count on. Tightly woven nylon mesh collars and tongues add significant comfort and breathability, while the low profile lacing system with locking ankle hooks guarantee a secure and sure fit. Underfoot, dual density EVA footbeds cushion every step, while the low profile, compression molded EVA midsoles and midfoot TPU plate stabilizers absorb shock and offer additional stability over uneven terrain. Vibram® Neo Day Hiker outsoles with XSTrek Compound provide sure footing over a wide range of terrain. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 07404.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX linings with Extended Comfort Technology
- Dual density EVA footbeds
- Low profile, compression molded EVA midsoles
- Midfoot TPU plate stabilizers
- Vibram Neo Day Hiker outsoles with XSTrek Compound
- Low profile lacing system with locking ankle hooks
Web ID: 2251773